Babiato Forums | Download Free Themes, Scripts, App's

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website V 2.1.1

No permission to download
  • You have reached your maxium allowed downloads limit.

Admin

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Trusted Uploader
Admin submitted a new resource:

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website - 6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

1649298421138.png

6amMart is a finished Multi-merchant Food, Staple, Internet business, Bundle, Drug store, or any sort of items conveyance framework created utilizing Laravel and Ripple System. 6amMart's Strong administrator board will assist you with controlling your business keenly.

Read more about this resource...

Password:

Last edited:
help about what ?
share your issue
I have problem in registration page. i cant register in app I faced "Connection to API Server failed due to internet connection" but i have high speed internet connection. second time to click register it says email and number already registered

Who can help me?

I have problem in registration page. i cant register in app I faced "Connection to API Server failed due to internet connection" but i have high speed internet connection. second time to click register it says email and number already registered

Who can help me?
check your database privileges permissions and your email already in your database thats why its showing already register delete this email or number in database , also setup you sms or email registertion setting hope its work for you

check your database privileges permissions and your email already in your database thats why its showing already register delete this email or number in database , also setup you sms or email registertion setting hope its work for you
I did anything but nothing help me, Even I change my server but it doesn't working

App is working with 6amtech demo site api without any problems, App hasn't any problem. All problem is in API(admin panel)
you add link like domain.com or with / ? how you give permission to your database ? what hosting you have cpanel ?

you add link like domain.com or with / ? how you give permission to your database ? what hosting you have cpanel ?
without it(/), All permission is automated. My server: VPS Server with 8 GB RAM, 4 Core CPU, 50 GB NVMe Disk, Sperate IP address

without it(/), All permission is automated. My server: VPS Server with 8 GB RAM, 4 Core CPU, 50 GB NVMe Disk, Sperate IP address
what control panel are you using ? cpanel or any other .. you have to give persmission with your root phpmyadmin account for your database

okay login your phpmyadmin with you root and in accounts go to your database for your application you can see privileges option click on it then give all permission to your database account