Babiato Forums | Download Free Themes, Scripts, App's

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website V 2.1.1

No permission to download
  • You have reached your maxium allowed downloads limit.
Guys Please help i'm getting error "No Module found" in the user app
i Defined 4-5 Modules and these modules are reflected to the website but not in the app.......please give me solution for this

Here is the Testing Terminal Log :-

I/flutter (21308): {zone_id: [1], zone_data: [{id: 1, status: 1, cash_on_delivery: false, digital_payment: false, modules: []}]}
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Response: [200] /api/v1/stores/get-stores/all?featured=1&offset=1&limit=50
I/flutter (21308): {total_size: 0, limit: 50, offset: 1, stores: []}
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Response: [200] /api/v1/module
I/flutter (21308): []
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Response: [200] /api/v1/banners?featured=1
I/flutter (21308): {campaigns: [], banners: []}
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Call: /api/v1/banners?featured=1
I/flutter (21308): Header: {Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8, zoneId: [1], operationAreaId: [], X-localization: en, *********************", **********************", Author
ization: Bearer null}
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Call: /api/v1/module
I/flutter (21308): Header: {Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8, zoneId: [1], operationAreaId: [], X-localization: en, *********************", **********************", Author
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Call: /api/v1/stores/get-stores/all?featured=1&offset=1&limit=50
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Response: [200] /api/v1/stores/get-stores/all?featured=1&offset=1&limit=50
I/flutter (21308): ====> API Call: /api/v1/stores/get-stores/all?featured=1&offset=1&limit=50

I have total 7 Modules inside it have 16 stores 2 customer and 2 items and 2 Banners but the app didn't fetch the Module correctly!!
App is fetching the other details like the Banners, Location or Notification Etc but the only problem is with the "Module Not Found error"

please help!!!!!!

Last edited:
i could not deploy it on an azure Linux instance with apache2, php8
i am stuck at first screen and any other url is not found 404 despite activating re writing

Living in OC or all coastal city adjacent to the ocean offers plenty of perks, nonetheless it also presents unique challenges. One particular challenge involves the possibility damage due to moisture and humidity into the drywall inside our homes. In this blog post, we will explore the importance of timely drywall repair and talk about the specifically targeted considerations for homeowners in Orange County and various coastal cities. By understanding the risks and taking proactive measures, residents can guarantee the longevity and structural integrity of these homes.

Understanding the Impact of Moisture on Drywall
Drywall, a standard building material utilized for interior walls and ceilings, is susceptible to moisture damage. In coastal areas, the proximity towards the ocean increases the risk because of higher humidity levels and occasional moisture intrusion through the salty air. When moisture filters into drywall, it may result in various dilemmas, including:
Mold and Mildew Growth: Excess moisture forms a great environment for mildew and mold to thrive, compromising indoor quality of air and posing health threats.
Structural Weakness: Wet drywall fragments and loses its structural integrity, potentially resulting in sagging, cracks, and on occasion even collapse.
Aesthetic pain: moisture content injury often results in unpleasant blemishes, bubbly, cracking paint, and structure decline in quality, diminishing the visual appeal of your home.

Timely Drywall Restore: Fighting Supplemental Problems
Fixing drywall swiftly is vital to avoid even further damage and minimize restore prices. Slowing down repairs intensifies present concerns, ultimately causing considerably comprehensive and steeply-priced reparations. Consider the following explanations why timely drywall remedy is vital:
Fungus minimization: approaching humidity-related issues swiftly keeps mold expansion and propagation, safeguarding your household's health.
Maintaining Structural Honesty

: Correcting destroyed drywall ensures the consistency and protective of your house, preventing interested hazards.
Controlling Secondary Damage: Humidity-affected drywall can impact adjacent materials such as for example insulation and solid wood framework. By handling drywall quickly, you can easily prevent additional harm and related improvements.
Cost Efficiency: Early detection and repair of drywall issues are much more cost-effective than waiting until the harm comes to be dangerous. Well-timed repair preserve you from lengthy restorations and interested relocation costs.

Tips for Drywall Routine Service Maintenance in Shore Counties
Residing near the sea requires additional management to preserve the strength of your drywall. Check out useful tips for householders in OC and seaside urban areas:
Regular Inspections: Carry out typical visual review of one's drywall, being mindful of signs of water damage, such as staining, stripping painting, or delicate spaces.
Dealing with moisture content: Use blow dryers or air conditioning units to control in house water amounts, commonly during damp conditions.
Ensuring venting: Make sure best venting in baths, kitchen sets, as well as other areas prone to moisture content build up. Purchase and maintain exhaust system fans to eliminate excess wetness.
Frequently sustaining the outside: Consistently check out your home's exterior look, such as the roof, drains, and windowpanes, to identify and fix any promising points of moisture content invasion.
Addressing plumbing work moisture: Fix any drain leaks promptly to stop moisture from leaking into the interior walls and creating drywall trauma.
Professional Assistance: Hire qualified technicians for comprehensive investigations and repairs to fix any active or promising drywall challenges.

Conclusion
In resort spaces like Orange County, timely drywall remedy is vital to mitigate the poor ramifications of humidity as well as dampness. By comprehending the risks related to moisture content damage and embracing pro-active measures, people could assure the longevity, protective, and functional appeal of her residential homes.

I value greatly the uncovering of this website owing to its abundance of valuable information and factual material. The website.com has proven to be an indispensable tool, offering vital knowledge on a wide range of subjects. Its comprehensive collection of information has made it an crucial resource for study, acquiring knowledge, and staying informed. I am captivated by the site's commitment to accuracy and dependability, making sure that visitors can count on the knowledge they encounter. I am excited about suggesting this website to my companions, as it provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to discover and obtain a abundance of information conveniently. I encourage them to check out Lake Forest CA Laguna Hills drywall repair and explore the multitude of ideas it has to provide.
Laguna Hills drywall repair Huntington Beach
Environment Pros of Drywall Rehabilitation over Replacement 7e43679

Dwelling in OC or every coastal city close to the ocean provides numerous perks, nonetheless it also presents unique challenges. One such challenge involves the possibility damage due to moisture and humidity to your drywall within our homes. In this article, we will investigate the significance of timely drywall repair and talk about the particular considerations for homeowners in Orange County and various coastal cities. By comprehending the hazards and taking proactive measures, residents can ensure the longevity and structural integrity of their homes.

Understanding the Impact of Moisture on Drywall
Drywall, an ordinary building material employed for interior walls and ceilings, is prone to moisture damage. In coastal areas, the proximity into the ocean increases the risk due to higher humidity levels and occasional moisture intrusion from the salty air. When moisture filters into drywall, it may result in various issues, including:
Mold and Mildew Growth: Excess moisture forms a great environment for mildew and mold to thrive, compromising indoor quality of air and posing health problems.
Structural Weakness: Wet drywall weakens and loses its structural integrity, potentially resulting in sagging, cracks, and on occasion even collapse.
Aesthetical pain: wetness hurt often results in nasty spots, bubbling, shedding painting, and texture decline, lowering the visual appeal of your home.

Quick Drywall Repair: Controlling More Destruction
Repairing drywall swiftly is crucial to stop additional harm and reduce restoration bills. Delaying repairs worsens active obstacles, leading to more extended and extravagant building work. Consider the following explanations why timely drywall remedy is vital:
Mold Mitigation: dealing with moisture-related issues swiftly helps prevent mold thrive and distribution, safeguarding your household's health.
Preserving Structural Sincerity

: fix wrecked drywall ensures the balance and security of your home, preventing possibilities hazards.
Avoiding other Harm: Humidity-affected drywall make a difference abutting materials such as insulation and wooden framing. By mending drywall promptly, you can avoid additional damage and linked improvements.
Cost Efficiency: Early detection and repair of drywall issues are increasingly cost-effective than waiting through to the damage is severe. Appropriate treatments save you from lengthy rehabilitations then promising resettlement costs.

Methods for Drywall Upkeep in Shore Spots
Residing nearby the ocean demands extra tending to maintain the integrity of one's drywall. Here are a few handy methods for property owners in OC and resort metropolitan areas:
Ordinary Inspections: Conduct standard visual inspections of the drywall, focusing on signs and symptoms of water harm, such as for instance slight discoloration, stripping paint, or delicate blemishes.
Working with humidity: Use dehumidifiers or air conditioning units to control household humidity quantities, specially for the duration of sweltering periods.
Guaranteeing Ventilation: See to it adequate airflow in bathing rooms, dining rooms, and other areas susceptible to wet accumulation. Set and maintain exhaust system fans to remove accumulated dampness.
Frequently retaining the outside: Consistently visit your home's facade, like the roofing, drains, and room windows, to identify and tackle any interested pointers of dampness intrusion.
Fixing plumbing problems water leaks: Resolve any plumbing system leaks punctually to prevent waters from leaking into the partitions and contributing to drywall pain.
Professional Assistance: Hire veteran contractors for total reports and problems to handle any active or promising drywall considerations.

Result
In coast areas like OC, timely drywall fixing is vital to mitigate the disastrous ramifications of moisture additionally wetness. By grasping the risks connected with humidity harm and embracing active measures, residence owners can easily guarantee the long lifespan, protection, and aesthetic appeal of their unique sheds.

I highly appreciate the uncovering of this website owing to its abundance of precious information and reliable material. The site has demonstrated to be an invaluable tool, offering crucial information on a wide range of subjects. Its thorough gathering of data has made it an crucial resource for research, learning, and remaining knowledgeable. I am captivated by the site's devotion to exactness and dependability, guaranteeing that visitors can trust the information they discover. I am excited about suggesting this website to my friends, as it provides a one-of-a-kind chance to explore and access a abundance of knowledge effortlessly. I encourage them to check out Corona water damage orange county and explore the variety of insights it has to offer.
Water restoration services in Lake Forest CA
Reduction and Rehabilitation: Drywall Restoration for Water-related Harm 1_10220